Konstantinos Trochidis, PhD
- Music Emotion Recognition
- Psychophysiology of Emotion
- Music and Expectancy
- Tempo estimation of audio signals
- 2005-2009 PhD in Music Information Retrieval, Aristotle University of Thessaloniki, Greece
- 2002-2004 Msc in Information Systems and Technology, City University, London, UK
- 1999-2002 Bsc in Music Acoustics and Recording, University of Salford, UK
- 2010-2011 Post-doctoral Fellow in Cognitive Psychology and Music Perception. Laboratory for Research on Learning and Development (LEAD-CNRS), Advisor: Emmanuel Bigand
- 2005-2009 Lecturer in the Dept. of Mass Communication and Film Studies
- Trochidis, K., Tsoumakas, G., Kalliris, G., Vlahavas, I. "Multi-label Classication of music by emotion". Eurasip Journal on Audio Speech and Music processing, 2011.
- Trochidis, K., Hadjileontiadis, L. "Tempo induction of music recordings based on the Ensemble Empirical Decomposition Analysis". In press, Computer Music Journal, 2011.
- Trochidis, K., Lalitte, P., Bigand, E. "Exploring the relationships between audio features and induced emotions in Classical and Contemporary Western music". Submitted. Journal of new Music Research.
- Trochidis, K., Delbe, C., Bigand, E. Investigation of the relationship between audio features and induced emotions in Contemporary Western music. Sound and Music Computing Conference, 2011.
- Trochidis, K., Tsoumakas, G., Kalliris, G., Vlahavas, I. Multi-label Classication of music into emotions. International Conference of Music Information Retrieval, Philadelphia, 2008.
- Trochidis, K., Tsoumakas, G., Kalliris, G., Vlahavas, I. Audio Tag Classication using RAKEL. MIREX contest, Philadelphia, 2008